Okay Natalie this picture is for you. It turned out a little shorter than I was hoping and I can't get my bangs to do exactly what I want (I have a calik right in the middle of my bangs) but I am trying to get used to it!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Posted by Jill at 8:32 PM
Posted by Jill at 4:38 PM
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Okay this is a little late, but I just got the picture. Here are me and my friends at Twilight opening day! The movie was not that great but we had lots of fun going to dinner, movie, and dessert afterward. It is always nice to have a Girl's Night Out!
Posted by Jill at 12:58 PM
Friday, December 12, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
We went to the Breakfast with Santa on Saturday with Grandma. It was fun but Cannon was TERRIFIED of Santa. We will have to bring Santa around more often. Cannon becomes quite the suggly thing it was kind of nice!
Posted by Jill at 2:53 PM
Saturday, December 6, 2008
We made our gingerbread houses today at Grandma Rice's. Josh even showed up. Aren't they cute! Derek was a party pooper! Ba Hum Bug :)
Posted by Jill at 6:59 PM
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Posted by Jill at 9:18 PM
Monday, November 24, 2008
I've been tagged by Sheerstie Petersen; My Beautiful, talented sister-in-law I hardly ever see because she moved to Utah.
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite Shows
1. One Tree Hill
2. Gossip Girl
3. Brothers & Sisters
4. Army Wives
5. The Bachelor (Can't wait for the new one to start)
6. American Idol (Ditto on the new one to start)
7. The Hills
8. Grey's Anatomiy
9. Okay I watch alot of TV so I have to add a few more: Lipstick Jungle (I heard it was being canceled I am so sad :(, Private Practice, Life of Ryan Okay I will stop!)
8 things I did Yesterday:
1. Went to church (well at least for the first hour then I about had a nervous breakdown so I brought Cannon home and put him to bed.)
2. Did homework with Easton (we finally finished the dreaded ABC book)
3. Okay I did read some in Breaking Dawn (don't tell my husband)
4. Took the kids to my Moms to visit for awhile
5. Made a carrot cake
6. Met Derek at his parents when he got off work so the kids could play with cousins
7. Put the kids to bed and read "Green Eggs and Ham" Easton's new favorite book
8. Watched part of "Snowglobe" Can you believe ABC Family already has Christmas movies on? I am not complaining! (Okay so I also read some more after Derek went to be :)
8 Favorite Restaurants
3. The Works
5. Olive Garden
6. Lamberts (in Missouri)
7. Cheddars (in Missouri)
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Day after Thanksgiving shopping with my Mom
2. All the Festivities of Christmas (I love Christmas and yes my decorations are already up)
3. Going on another Cruise it was so much fun (not going to happen in the near future)
4. Getting a treadmill so I can run inside when it is SOOOOOO Cold outside
5. Getting the basement finished (It will be so nice to have somewhere to send the kids!
6. Completing a half marathan and having a girls weekend in St. George
7. Having more kiddos (I know I can't handle the ones I have. I must be crazy)
8. Spending everyday with my WONDERFUL husband and beautiful children
8 things on my wish list
1. that I would be done with the 4th Twlight so I could stop reading already
2. Full day kindergarten :)
3. SNOW I am so ready for some of the white stuff
4. my christmas shopping be done and wrapped and under the tree
5. be able to see my friend Sunny I miss her so much!
6. my kids to not be cranky
7. that my husband wouldn't have to work on Christmas and Christmas Eve
8. a maid
8 people I tag (Sorry guys your the only ones on my list that haven't been tagged yet)
1. Sunny Martin
2. Krystal Hansen
3. Kim Tourtillott
4. Elizabeth Eddie
5. Natalie Sorensen
6. Connie Olsen
7. Lori Ellsworth
8. Kristy Jorgensen
Posted by Jill at 10:48 AM
Monday, November 3, 2008
We had an exciting Halloween. We had a party for the neighborhood kids and had 24 kids. What was I thinking? I think the kids had fun. We made spiderweb pizzas, decorated cookies and bags, played games, and ate, ate, ate! I can't say I will do it again next year! We will have to see :)
Posted by Jill at 11:01 AM
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Easton's last Tee ball game was today. He loves to play and "slug homeruns"!
Easton was so excited to get a trophy and that it was bigger than last year.
Cannon loves any kind of ball and can't wait to play but in the meantime, he loves to take all the balls out of Easton's bag.
Posted by Jill at 9:00 PM
Friday, October 17, 2008
Easton went on a field trip with his class to the pumkin patch and an apple orchard. It was so much fun. I got to go along too! Here are a few pics from the trip.
They all got a couple scoops of applesauce Easton seemed to be the only one who liked it so he ate everyones!
Posted by Jill at 4:10 PM
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
This was our cruise ship the Carnival Pride. It was alot of fun on board. Nice ship!!
We went on the Canopy tour in Puerto Vallarta. This was the most fun. We rode zip lines through the jungle 300 feet above the ground and got going 45mph on the fastest one. It was a little scary but way fun!!!!
In Cabo San Lucas we went snorkeling for a little bit but the ocean was too rough, so we decided to go Parasailing instead. Derek didn't want to go but I convinced him to. He was glad we did it. It was alot of fun and not even that scary!
Here is Derek holding an Iguana. Of course we had to pay 2 bucks to hold him. Everybody wants your money in Mexico. Their best line "It's only money!"
I got my hair braided on the beach in Mazatlan. That was kind of fun, until I got swept up by a big wave and ended up with half the beach in my braids!
Here we are trying to take our picture with the sunset. That didn't work out so well but you get the picture!
We had so much fun. It was so nice to get away and spend time together! But by the end we were really missing the boys. Thank goodness they were in good hands thanks to my Grandma and Grandpa Rice and my Mom and Dad. We can't thank them enough. We would have never been able to go without their help!!!!! We love you!!!!!
Posted by Jill at 7:50 PM
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Posted by Jill at 8:47 PM
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Excellent day of smallmouth fishing in July with my brother Cameron on the Snake River.
We caught 10 fish at 17 inches or biger and Cameron caught the big one of the day at 19 1/2 inches. If only we had caught these fish pre-spawn, they would have been even bigger.
2008 has been a good fishing year thus far.
Posted by Jill at 10:36 AM