Monday, August 24, 2009

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE A 1st GRADER

Today was Easton's first day of 1st grade. I kept asking him all week if he was excited and he kept saying, "No what am I going to do there ALL day? I want to play with my friends instead!" Then this morning he woke up and was so excited he kept saying "I am so excited I can't believe school is today!" I have mixed feelings. I am glad to see him back in the structure of school and it will be nice to have the break, but I was a little sad to think of my baby in school all day eating lunch, riding the bus. Okay it took me til about 1:15 to get over it. That is when he walked back in the door this afternoon and started whining.

5 comments:

Nick and Natalie said...

He looks so cute!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

hurray for EASTON

MyrLynn said...

We love 1st grade! JD misses Easton more than his brother and sister. He keeps wanting to go see if Easton can play.

Lori said...

Way to go Easton. First grade is the best! Take care of your sweet family and yourself!

ChileGoogs said...

Great job easton. you are paving the way for your little cousins! We cant waite to see you this weekend.