Monday, March 29, 2010

PEYTON RYAN EDDIE

We went in to the hospital around 7 Sunday morning and things got started around 8. Peyton made her grand entrance at 2:05. Things went great. Getting induced it was great to only have a 6 hour labor. Peyton was 8'7" and 21 inches long. For two weeks early she was a big baby. Of course we have to have a little drama. Derek noticed a few hours after that she wasn't using her left arm very much. Come to find out her collar bone was broken during delivery. I guess it is pretty common in big babies. The doctor said it will heal fine and after a few weeks we won't even notice it. For now she just lets us know if we touch her wrong. We are so thankful for a beautiful baby girl and that everything went so great. The boys love her and are excited to be big brothers!







9 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

I am so excited to see that pink! Congratulations to you, Eddie Family!!

Robyn said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

OH MY HECK, WHAT A DOLL!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY SEE PICS OF HER!!! derek was right, she does look like her brothers:) so DANG cute!!! i wanna just squeeze her and love her! Congrats you guys. i can't wait to see her:) love you ALL:)

ChileGoogs said...

she is so beautiful! She doesnt look as much like her brothers as i thought she would. I cant wait to meet her! Jylisha

Megan Jo Eddie said...

She's so sweet! I"m so glad she's here and safe. I can't wait to watch her grow up and see who she becomes. Girls are fun! I want to bring you dinner- so please let me know when would be best. Love you guys and so excited for you.

mort said...

Yea! Congrats! Get some Sleep:)

Hogan Family said...

So sweet. What a beautiful girl. So glad is got here safe. I was at the hospital Monday seeing another baby, I should have checked to see if you had her yet. Congrats!!!

Camie and Beau said...

Way to go Jill! We are so happy for you guys! She is so sweet and I loved getting to hold her after her first bath! She is an absolute dolly!!! We are so excited for her little cousin to come and meet her!! Love you guys. I am so glad things went well.

Sunny said...

Thats what I wanted to see!!! Yay! She's gorgeous...and in my opinion looks like Mommy!!! Can't wait to see more pics!