Thursday, April 29, 2010

FIRST PHOTO SHOOT

My good friend Krystal has just started to take pictures and wanted to practice on Peyton. The first day didn't go so well. Peyton was not a happy camper and did not like that pink petty skirt. We would take it off and she would be fine, put it on and she would scream. We tried again Tuesday and they turned out great. There were so many cute ones I couldn't even choose. These aren't edited yet but I just couldn't wait to share. Here are a few of my favorites. Thanks Krystal you did a great job!!!!!!!!







5 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

She is so beautiful, Jill! Are you just having the most fun dressing up a girl??

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Oh my Gosh!!! those turned out soooo... cute:) and little Peyton is really starting to chunk up isn't she:) i LOVE it.

Camie and Beau said...

What a dolly! She is so cute!I got Decker's pics too as well as some family shots...I will be posting them soon!

ChileGoogs said...

She is so beautiful! look how she poses for the camera already!! Jylisha

Kristy said...

HOW CUTE! You have definitely been blessed! Love you guys!