Sunday, July 18, 2010

HOW DID THE BABY GET OUT?

I was sitting on the couch watching TV and Cannon was laying on the floor. I thought he was asleep. Then he got up and this is how the coversation went.
Cannon: How did the baby get out?
Me: What?
Cannon: How did Peyton get out?
Me: Like out of my belly?
Cannon: Yeah out of your belly.
Me: Oh she just popped out.
Cannon: So you got stiches?
Me: No she came out between my legs.
Cannon: Oh like down by your feet?
Me: yep.
Cannon: Did you catch her?
Me: No the Dr. caught her.
Cannon: Did you have those shoes on?
Me: No I didn't have shoes on. I was laying down.

He gave me a puzzled look and layed back down and went to sleep.
I was trying not to laugh or give to much info :) Kids gotta love them.

5 comments:

MyrLynn said...

That is so great! Cannon cracks me up. You're lucky the conversation stoppd there

ChileGoogs said...

I love those aquard conversations. My kids keep asking me over and over just to double check my story or something.Jylisha

ChileGoogs said...

He will be just like Sheerstie, Knowledge at a young age

Toni said...

LOL! I love it. Will asked me the other day how the baby was going to get out and I keep telling him the doctor will help get him out and he keeps saying, but how? and I keep saying very carefully......

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

that is HILARIOUS!!!