Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TEETH AND THE NEW DOG

Easton lost three teeth in 1 week. After the second tooth he left the tooth fairy a note that said he wanted two 50 cent pieces instead of a dollar. The tooth fairy left him a note back saying she was all out of 50 cent pieces for the night so next time. Well the next day he came home from school with another tooth. He must have really wanted those 50 cent pieces.



We also went and picked up the new dog. I am not the happiest camper out there. Especially because Derek headed back to work on Sunday and left me to take care of the puppy for the next 5 days. Did I say I hate dogs. Well anyway we named him Tyrus "Ty" and the boys are loving him expecailly the big boy (Derek)! The things I get talked into.

2 comments:

Toni said...

cute pup! That was a pretty mean trick on your hubs part, but you are such a good sport!

L.J. said...

lunch was so fun today! Sushelle showed me your blog. It'll be fun to check it out! beautiful family!