Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ladybug Birthday

I can't believe she is already "1". It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital. Here are some pictures from her Ladybug Birthday. It turned out so cute. Thanks everyone who helped me pull this together. We love this little stink and couldn't imagine life without her. She is so much fun. She went to the Dr. the day after her birthday and she was 21 pounds 14 ounces and 30 inches long. She is not a baby anymore. She is walking around now more than crawling and has had a few bruises from falling. Love you Princess Peyton!!! (My Mom made this amazing hat to match this amazing dress my friend Krystal made.) Once she opened this present from Aunt Camie and Uncle Beau, she didn't want anything else.

Here she is cruising in her new car Grandma and Grandpa Rice gave her. We are so excited to ride it down to the park! My friend Toni made all the cute cupcake liners, toppers, candy wrappers, water bottle covers, and banner! I think it turned out amazing!!


This is how it started.....



This is how it ended!!!! YUM!!!! Thanks Aunt Sheerstie for the super cute bib! It was perfect!


4 comments:

Camie and Beau said...

Wow! Sooooo cute! Don't expect this at Decker's! I'm not as creative as you! Sorry I missed it! I would have rather been there than working any day! She looks so cute! I'm glad our gift was a success! Looks like she had a blast! So happy! Love you guys!

Camie and Beau said...

Soooo cute! Wow! She had a wonderful party it looks like! I'm so glad! So sorry I had to work! Anyhow...thanks so much for the plate of goodies you sent with beau and I'm glad Peyton liked our gift! Love you guys!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

she is just a doll! and as always, your house was so dang cute with all the decorations. Where did the year go?!?!?!?! Spring is right around the corner and we have lots of trips to the park coming our way:)

Aaron And Krystal Hansen said...

Oh my Word!!! I am so stealing this picture this picture! She is sooooooo stinkin adorable! Party looks like is was way fun and stinking cute! Now I am feeling bad for thinking I was going to do something for Ainz! THanks :)