Wednesday, June 10, 2009

REMEMBERING BABY BERKLEY

It is so hard to believe that it has been 4 years. It is still so fresh in my mind. We were able to take the boys to the cemetary and put our windmill on his grave. I am so thankful that he is buried by my Grandma Bell and everytime we go there I have a strong feeling that she is watching over him for us. I always thought that as time went by it would get easier. I guess on a day to day basis it has but it is still such a hard thing for me. I am so thankful for the knowledge we have of eternal families and that families can be together forever. It brings peace to my heart.

8 comments:

Lori said...

Jill, it is hard to leave a comment on something so personal and intimate. I don't think this is something that will ever be easy for you. It breaks my heart to think about. I can't imagine what it must do to yours. You are a very special, beautiful,sweet girl. I know that Heavenly Father also feels your heartache and loss of your baby. He is the only one that can truly give you the comfort you seek. Trust Him.

Nick and Natalie said...

You are a very strong woman! I hardly know you, but look up to you a lot! Your a wonderful mother!

MyrLynn said...

Eddies, we love you so much! You guys are the best ever! I can't even imagine how proud Berkley is of his eternal family and the kind, caring parents he has!

Harris said...

Jill, I had no idea. I would agree, I'm sure that he is so proud of you and watching over you each day. You are such a strong and amazing person.

Camie and Beau said...

Jill you and Derek are amazing. I can't wait for you and little Berkley to be together again...what a great reunion that will be. We love you!

Kristy said...

Jill you are such an awesome mother. I can not keep the tears back as I write to you. I can only imagine how hard this is for you and you family. The spirit touched me so strongly as I read what you wrote. It makes me proud to know that you are a member of our family and we love you!!!!

Sunny said...

Ditto to all the comments above. You know you always amaze me. Lot's of love...

ChileGoogs said...

How greatful I am for the knowledge we have that we can be together forever.We love you guys.