Sunday, June 28, 2009

Las Vegas

These are a few pictures from our night in Las Vegas. We stayed at the Luxor and were in the pyramid. Easton was excited about that. We walked the entire strip the boys did so good. My feet not so good. I wanted to make it all the way to Treasure Island to see the pirate show because I thought the boys would love it. Well lets just say the pirate show has changed a little from when I last saw it. It was a bunch of half naked vixens dancing around luring the pirates in. I swear it used to be just the pirates. Derek said I was just giving him an aniversary present. Well Easton loved the fire in the show and the water show at the Mirage. I definately do not love Las Vegas. I don't get a good feeling there and Derek is pretty sure it will catch on fire and burn to the ground someday :)

6 comments:

Camie and Beau said...

how fun! The show at Treasure Island has changed, I AGREE!! It used to be all about the pirates!! Love you guys!

Nick and Natalie said...

Cute Boys. Looks fun!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

looks fun, but i will definately have to agree that it will burn someday. it is fun if you go to a show, but other than that, it is a very filthy place to be. you will have to stay in mom and dads time share. it is so fun and nice. and you don't have to be in the VEGAS life while you are there.

Camie and Beau said...

Thanks for your comment. We do need to get together!

MyrLynn said...

Next time we will have to go with you and Nate and Derek can go see the show...well maybe not!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

FUN TRIP! I don't love Las Vegas either. Everytime we leave, we say let's not go back there for awhile. However, there are some great things about it too. The shows are fun. I'm glad you got to go to Sea World. That's our adventure next year or in two.