Monday, February 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON

It is hard to believe that we have a "7" year old. How time flies. Easton got Devastator off of Transformers 2 and Mario Kart. He was excited to get just what he wanted. He was also spoiled from Grandmas, Grandpas, and Great Grandma and Grandpas with money, more transformers, and remote control 4wheeler. He is going to have a little party this Friday with his cousins and a friend from school. They are going to go to Randy's Tumbling and spend the night. Happy Birthday Easton! We love you and are so glad you are a part of our family!

4 comments:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Happy Birthday Easton!!! we love you

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

happy birthday Easton we love you!!!

Team Tingey said...

Wow, I didn't realize Easton was turning 7. Tell him if he ever needs a mario kart buddy Ammon would love to play. He got mario kart for Christmas and we can't get him away from the darn thing.

Camie and Beau said...

Hey Jill! Thanks so much for your comment...I am so glad I am not alone with not SLEEPING!!! I am so excited for our little ones to come...it is going fast! I am excited for the shower. Thanks for all your help! Love ya! Also, I hope Beau gave Derek Easton's gift...it isn't much,but I hope he got it!