Saturday, February 6, 2010

WE FINALLY HAVE A BIG BOY

so the potty training has been along time coming or at least I have been trying for along time. I just really wanted to have it done by the time the baby got here. Well Cannon was not having it. He kept saying, "It is just too hard" and "I'm the baby." Well one day I took all of the diapers out of the drawer so when he went to get one they were gone. I told him there were no more and that I had to start buying diapers for the baby. He said, "Mom go buy me some more diapers." I said no and just like that he was potty trained. He hasn't even had an accident (minus the one night bed wetting). It is so nice I don't even have to ask him if he needs to go, he just comes and tells me he needs to go. The first few days he would only pee in our shower but now we have transitioned to the toilet. WE ARE SO PROUD WE FINALLY HAVE A BIG BOY!!!!!

4 comments:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Cannon, i knew you were a BIG BOY!!! good job buddy!!! It was funny how stubborn he was about it. He had his mind made up that he was the baby:) love you guys

ChileGoogs said...

yeah! way to go cannon! what a big boy! Jylisha

The Jackson Family said...

That is too cute!! And the shower? Hilarious! I am glad that he's a big boy now :) Hope everything else is going good with you! Can't wait to see pics of your baby girl!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

SO PROUD OF YOU BUDDY! He really has gotten so big. I swear he was just your baby. We love you Cannon.