Monday, June 21, 2010

12 YEARS AND COUNTING

12 years. In some ways it seems like just yesterday we were married and then I think back on everything we have been through and got to experience and it has been 12 great years minus a few tough ones along the way. I just wanted to let Derek know how much I love him and how thankful I am to have such a wonderful husband and best friend. Here's to many more wonderful years. We went to Salt Lake for the weekend and just shopped and hung out. Oh and had the best breakfast in town at the Little America. It is divine. We highly recommend it. It was well worth the $40.

4 comments:

ChileGoogs said...

wow I cant beleive it has been 12 years! You guys are such a great example to everyone of what a marriage should be!! I am very lucky to have you as my sister in law!! Jylisha

Toni said...

12 yrs and counting, Nice job! I really want to try that breakfast next time I am in SLC.

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Congrats on 12 years! That is awesome almost half way to the 25 mark! You guys seem to make a great pair and have such cute little kids, what a cute family!

Harris said...

You guys are so cute and you have such a cute little family :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts and poem... it breaks my heart every time I read it. You are so strong and such an amazing mom!! We love Little America too... Happy Anniversary!!