Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BEAR LAKE PART 2

We took another trip to Bear Lake this time with Grandma and Grandpa Rice. We had fun playing in the water, panning for gold, and roasting marshmallows. Easton found a caterpillar and a water snake. He was beggin for us to let him take the snake home. I don't think so. I can barely stand the lizards we have. We also hiked up to Bloomington Lake. I had never been there before and it was beautiful. On the way home we stopped close to Preston and picked Huckleberries with Great Grandma and Grandpa Rice. You know how Derek loves his huckleberries. Now I need to find time to make jam. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa for letting us have fun with you!









3 comments:

Shauna said...

We love Bear Lake and for living so close, we really should go more often. I love huckleberries, we used to pick them at Palisades when I was a girl. Nobody could out-pick my mom.

Toni said...

You have lizards!?!?!?! You are such a good Mom. Although, lizards are cool, and snakes not so cool. Once you cut one in half clipping the grass with scissors as a kid, you are scarred for life! Do you see how distracted I am by the snake, I barely was able to focus on the rest of your post. Is the rope swing still up @ Bloomington lake.

Team Tingey said...

DO NOT let Easton bring home a snake...EVER! I hate those dang things. Just looking at the picture gives me the creeps. Tell him I said NO SNAKES ALLOWED in this subdivision. YUCK! I am so glad you guys have had such a good summer.