Monday, September 27, 2010

Labor Day Eddie Family Reunion

Okay so a little late. I wanted to post the first day of school first but those pictures are on the internal memory of my camera and I can't find the cord to get them off. So here are some pictures of Labor Day. It was alot of fun! We played games, shot guns, played Minute to Win It, and just had a great time. Cannon had a bad day Saturday hurting himself and his brother hit a ball at his nose giving him the worst bloody nose I have ever seen.

2 comments:

Camie and Beau said...

It was fun! I love getting to spend time with you guys! Your kids are sooo stinking cute!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

it was a TON of fun!! we still need to finish our phase 10 game:) Game night was sure fun, man you can be feisty now can't you!!!!:) glad the harvest party is done with the school. we need to get together