Sunday, October 3, 2010

6 MONTHS

So I am six months now. Just went to the Dr. and I was 17 pounds 15 ounces and 27 1/4 inches long. They are always calling me a chunky monkey. I don't know what that means but it must mean cute. They are trying to make my sleep in my own room. It is clear across the house. What are they thinking? I just scream really loud at the top of my lungs and eventually they come and pick me up. He He I kind of have them figured out. They keep giving me this really good food. I gobble it up and get so mad when I am done. I just want to eat and eat and eat. I love my brothers expecially Easton. He makes me laugh so hard. He is really funny. He snorts and me and I snort back. He growls and me and I growl back. What a fun game. They say I am just getting big and being a happy baby. I can roll across the room to get what I want and can sit up and play with my toys. I am just loving being the PRINCESS!!!

4 comments:

Camie and Beau said...

We love you Peyton! What a doll!

ChileGoogs said...

I am so glad you have your little princess!!! she is beautiful. Kids are the biggest blessings and the most work!!! you and derek are wonderful parents! Jylisha

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

k so I swear I already left a comment, but I meant to if I didn't:) That outfit did turn out really cute!!! I want to come see it in person:) Oh, and I can't wait to see the family pics... I bet they are so dang cute

MyrLynn said...

Oh, that bow IS so cute!