Monday, January 19, 2009

Eventful St. George Weekend

So me and my friends headed to St. George last weekend to run the Half Marathon. It was a little more eventful than I had hoped. We went to the temple on Thursday night and when we were backing out of the parking lot my stupid "sexy shoes" as we call them got caught and my foot was stuck under the brake pushing on the gas. I hit the truck parked behind us. My car was much worse than the truck. Easton was so excited that I "jammed up the car" but was disappointed it wasn't worse. The race went great. We all did as good as or better than we wanted to. It was alot of fun spending time with my neighbor friends and new friends from Layton.

I finished the race in 2:03:20

5 comments:

MyrLynn said...

You did such a great job, I am so excited for your accomplishment! DON'T ever get rid of your stupid "Sexy shoes"! They gave us something to laugh about!

Camie and Beau said...

Jill, WAY TO GO! We are proud of you! I am glad you enjoyed your getaway and can laugh about the car! Love ya!

Sunny said...

I'm amazed at you ALL the time! Congrats Jill Eddie on your half marathon! So cool

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

WHAT???!!! i never heard about the the car and the SEXY SHOES!!! ha ha that sounds like Easton to say that though:) AWESOME job on the 1/2 marathon!!! you are AMAZING ya know it:)

Julia said...

You never cease to amaze me. That's awesome you ran a 1/2 marathon....I don't think I would make it 1/2 mile.