Thursday, January 29, 2009

Head Huggers

Easton's teacher has breast cancer and asked all of the kids to pick a book and make a hat to go along with it. She will read a book a day and wear the hat that goes with the book that day. In the summer she is going to donate all of the books and hats to the cancer wing at Primary Children's hospital. Here are a few pictures of our creation!
Okay the funny mark above Easton's eye is glue. He split his head open earlier in the week so up to the Emergency Room we went to have Dad glue it closed!


I had to add this picture on because it was so funny. I walked into the bathroom to see this Cannon had climbed into Derek's boots. What a silly boy!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love this idea. Don't you wonder about people who turn there trials into something uplifting? I know they were sent to earth to teach us all humility, perseverance, integrity. Thank you Jill for sharing that hat and book. I want to be a better person.

Julia said...

Hey Jill,

I saw this on the news last night. I didn't see Easton, but I saw the hat you made. Very cool!