Friday, January 23, 2009

So...........

Yep were pregnant! I wasn't planning to post this this so soon but it is funny how fast word travels. I took a test the Thursday we left for St. George and the second line was very light so we weren't sure. So I took another later that morning, Saturday morning before I ran, and Monday morning. The line kept getting darker. I went to the Dr. on Wednesday and started the Heparin shots twice a day. How fun :( I have an ultrasound on the 10th to see how things are going. We figure with all the problems we have had in the past we could use everyones prayers! Oh Easton says it better be a Girl. I am sure we are only going to have a houseful of boys!

10 comments:

Nick and Natalie said...

yippeee CONGRATS! I wish we were pregnant with you guys!!!!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

woot woot!!! i am so stoked for you guys... and yes, it better be a girl. she would be so cute!!! love you guys

Sunny said...

Way to go Derek!!

-Matt

Team Tingey said...

Congratulations!!!! That is really exciting news. Well I live right across the street and had to find out via blog...how funny is that. Anyway I hope you don't mind I blog stalked you...I saw your name on Nate and Myrlynn's and couldn't resist.

MyrLynn said...

We will pray for you and cross our fingers for a girl. I can just imagine her all "accessorized" just like her Mom! She would be beautiful. Good Luck

Harris said...

Yeah!!! That is soooo exciting! We hope everything goes good for you. Three boys isn't all bad. A little girl would be so much fun though!

Julia said...

Congrats Jill! We are sooo excited for you. If you do get a boy, I'll trade ya for a girl... :). We will keep ya in our prayers.

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Congrats! By the way, nice job running that 1/2 marathon- you're amazing! Well hopefully when the snow melts I won't be such a hermit and I'll get to see my neighbors more... in the meantime thank goodness for blogs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Being Pregnant is oh so much fun! :) Have you figured out the ball park for your due date?

Kristy said...

How exciting!! We will keep you in our prayers and hope for Jill's sake that it is a girl!!! Although you have the cutest boys!!!